Corporate Video Production: Next Learning was commissioned by the school to facilitate,manage and oversee the production of three promotional videos. The purpose of the videos was to promote the school itself, as well as the undergraduate and postgraduate programs that it offers.
The University of Western Australia’s School of Population and Global Health is a leading research, teaching and service organisation whose work influences health policies and practices.
- Consultation with the school, to identify its goals and target audience
- Planning the production and structure of the videos
- Management and oversight of the principle photography and editing processes
- Facilitating and incorporating feedback on first drafts
- Delivery of final product